Friday, March 20, 2009
Spring Break
We did a lot of fun things this past week. Chad and I were able to go on a few lunch dates while James played with friends.
James also officially began sleeping in his new, big boy room downstairs. He gets excited about going to bed every night and actually wants to skip a lot of the getting ready process, like brushing teeth and reading stories, so he can roam around his huge bed with his teddy bear. Calming down and actually going to sleep, however, is still taking him a while.
Unfortunately, James spent the middle of Spring Break being sick. Here he is snuggled up on the couch in his jammies eating waffles and watching "Cars." He was a good sport at first but was outraged that being sick also meant he couldn't go see any of his friends.
One of our last Spring Break adventures was a trip to Wheeler Farm, where James and Chad rode on a trailer pulled by a tractor. I opted out as it seemed VERY bumpy and possibly uncomfortable as far along in my pregnancy as I am. Still, it was fun to roam around with James as he pet the animals, looked at the tractors and asked a million questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He looks more and more like you the older he gets! I love that couch picture with the waffles-so classic!
Hooray for big boy rooms with big boy beds! =) Bring on the little girl!!
Post a Comment