Friday, August 14, 2009

Sibling Love

Who can ask for more than their children to truly love and appreciate one another? I love watching May's face light up each day when James comes to hug and kiss her good morning. I love hearing James tell her "It's ok, Baby May, don't worry. James here." I love watching him gently hold her while hearing a story or reading a book or watching a show. She can't get enough of him even though he inevitably talks too loudly or plays too rough from time to time. And he loves to tell people that she is "my Baby May."

Although I know things will only get harder from here on out, that they will most certainly fight and argue and bother each other just for the fun of it, I will always be able to remember that deep down they have always loved each other, and I will always remind them of that.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

you have a beautiful family, Krissy. Just beautiful.

Patty Girl said...

That picture is really too adorable! You can just feel the love!