4:57am - May wakes up. I try my best to get her back to sleep but fail miserably. I'm not going to lie, I lose my mind a little because of this.
6:05 - May falls back to sleep. I bring her to bed with me.
7:35 - May roles onto my face. She makes owl noises at me. We get up and I feed her a bottle.
8:02 - James comes upstairs to tell me he has wet the bed. We change his pjs and her diaper.
8:20 - I sort the mail and clip coupons while I prepare breakfast.
8:45 - The three of us sit down at the table to eat.
9:10 - I clear the dishes
9:15 - James and I make our beds, brush our teeth, wash our faces and get dressed.
9:40 - May goes down for a nap.
9:50 - I put away the laundry that Chad folded earlier in the morning.
9:55 - James and I play cars/dinosaurs/doctor
10:40 - We leave the house.
11:00 - Bilingual story hour at the library. They make dinosaur crowns and James wears his to Whole Foods where he pushes the cart. He continues to wear it at Bed Bath and Beyond where I pick up a net bag for the washing machine. He continues to wear it when we arrive home at 12 noon.
12:06 - I get lunch ready.12:20 - The three of us sit down at the table to eat.
12:37 - I clear lunch while James follows me around asking how crackers, wallets, and semi trucks are made while May stuffs mittens into shoes.
12:46 - We all go downstairs and play blocks together. I take a short break to throw a load of laundry in.1:15 - James preps for nap (comfy clothes, brush teeth, read a book)
1:30 - James down. May and I cuddle and tickle.
1:45 - May down. I wash the windows and mirrors in our house and watch Bones on TiVo.
2:03 - My neighbor comes over to visit. It's hard to explain to his daughter that my kids are sleeping. They ask us to play next week between 12 and 2. I explain again about naptime.
2:15 - James is up (earlier than usual). We read the books we just got from the library.
2:45 - James gets a 15 minute tv show while I write up a shopping list
2:53 - I read a few pages of my book while James finishes his tv time.
3:00 - I prepare James' snack.
3:10 - I clean up James' snack. We play more cars, we rough house, we give each other tattoos.
4:02 - We leave the house for the store - James' school is putting together care packages for Haiti and we are all set to gather the items. We will put the packages together Friday.
4:43 - Home again. The kids play with Daddy while I prepare dinner.
5:20 - The four of us sit down together at the table to eat.
5:50 - While Daddy cleans up after dinner, I play cars yet again with James; this time May joins us.
6:05 - I take my shower.
6:30 - I play with May while Daddy gives James a bath. I burn a CD for my sister in law.
7:00 - James gets more tv time and a snack while Daddy puts May to bed.
8:00 - James goes downstairs with me to prepare for bed. We brush teeth, read 3 books, and sing a song.
8:30 - I mess around on the computer.
8:45 - Chad and I snuggle up on the couch together. We watch White Collar on TiVo.
9:30 - I do a couple more things on the computer before getting ready for bed.
10:00 - Bed.
4 comments:
Oh how I love this post! Can I just tell you that I HATE that question? Makes me want to snottily ask back, "well...what do YOU do all day?" HA!
Little May and her owl noises....James and Mommy in their matching tattoos...good freak what DON'T YOU DO!?!? =) Love you!
wow, this makes me realize just how little I get done in a day! <3
I am tired . . .
Wow, I try to be in bed by 10 but I haven't done half as much as this. And I certainly am NOT awoken at 5am :)
Post a Comment