When I teach arts and crafts during summer school we always straw paint. I drop small amounts of paint on a paper and my kids blow them around with a straw. So I thought James and I would give it a try. The problem is that my poor three year-old hasn't quite mastered blowing through a straw with enough accuracy to achieve any substantial results. So we developed a new method: Sunday, February 7, 2010
straw painting
When I teach arts and crafts during summer school we always straw paint. I drop small amounts of paint on a paper and my kids blow them around with a straw. So I thought James and I would give it a try. The problem is that my poor three year-old hasn't quite mastered blowing through a straw with enough accuracy to achieve any substantial results. So we developed a new method:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment