Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Photo Shoot

For Christmas I chose some very fancy, very formal clothes for the kids. James' had a button down vest and tie, May's was an elegant dress complete with a foofy skirt made out of some apparently very scratchy material. They hated these clothes. Really hated them.

So we returned to the store and James chose his own Christmas outfit. I set up May with a snowflake jumper but she prefers the white, angelic underclothes without all that hoopla on top. At least now the kids actually like their Christmas outfits. I asked them to pose in front of the tree. James humored me, but the rest of these poses are all kid-created.









Here's hoping you all love your Christmas outfits this much.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

James knows what's up, choo choo train socks are so much more fashionable than a tie! And, May is...just...ADORABLE.

Merry Christmas, Krissy!

P.S. Your new blogger background is very pretty!

Erin P. J. said...

I love these poses, especially the one in front of the hutch! James is aiming to be a little model :-)