I've been reflecting a lot on what a special gift motherhood really is. Besides the obvious love and affection with which I am lavished on a daily basis, there are a myriad of traits that they possess that make them truly delightful children.
- This boy knows his manners, he impresses adults everywhere we go
- I know of no one who is more fun to go with on brand new adventures
- This sweet boy takes money out of his own piggy bank to give to CCS to help hungry people afford food - you can't teach the spirit of charity, for sure he was born with it.

- May is absolutely hilarious! I love all of her silly antics
- Although naughty by nature, her heart is always in the right spot and her compassion for others is inspiring - out in public she is always worried when she hears a baby cry, and wants us to go comfort it.
- The honest pride she takes in her accomplishments makes her glow, and motivates me to accomplish more, myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment