Thursday, June 21, 2012

James' Graduation

 I understand it is mid-June, but what with working I seldom find the time or energy to work on my blog, so bear with this month-late post on James' graduation from preschool!


I have loved James' preschool so - it was such a perfect fit for our little guy.  At graduation they wore caps and robes, received a children's Bible, and we watched a slide show of all the kids' baby pictures and current pictures.


One special thing that James' teacher did for all of her students was to present them with a scrapbook/portfolio highlighting their work this past year.  James desperately wanted to haul the scrapbook with him near (down the street to his friend's house) and far (Wisconsin) to show it to everyone, so I promised him I would post the highlights online.
 September:  One thing I want to learn this year is to tell time.
 November:  I am thankful for the reminders of Jesus and we get all we need.
 December:  I love to go sledding in the park.
 January:  This new year I want to learn how to read better.
 February:  I love my family because they are nice to me.
 March:  My favorite story is all of them.
April:  During spring break my family went on Easter egg hunts.

What a very special keepsake for us to have, and how inspirational for when I return to work in the near future.  We have been very blessed that James could spend these formative years in an environment that supports and encourages his love of the Lord.  Thank you, Let Me Shine Christian Preschool, for three wonderful years!

No comments: