Not unlike most mothers, I happen to believe whole-heartedly that my son is the most beautiful human being to ever grace this planet. And it was in this belief that I got the camera out for a little impromptu portrait session this morning. The above picture was my first result. Figuring that the problem was simply a lack of proper coaching, I instructed James to smile . . .. . . which resulted in this face. So James thought perhaps it would be best if he said "Cheese" at the key moment. "Cheese" attempt number one. "Cheese" attempt number two. I showed James our pictures on the camera. His response was "What James doing?" And to be honest, I couldn't answer that question.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOL. That is an awesome face, what ever he is doing ^_^
2 comments:
LOL. That is an awesome face, what ever he is doing ^_^
I love that James man! Look at how beautiful those teeth are! =)
Post a Comment