Presidents' Day
James and I spent Presidents' Day morning at the mall with our friends Natalie and Keira. It was a bit of a drive out to the mall we wanted, but well worth it for the indoor playground and many rides available. Here you can see James giving Keira a ride on the back of his snowmobile. I did not, however, get a picture of him falling backwards off of the slide at the playground. Later, we rode the carousel together and had some lunch. As you can see, James takes his playing very seriously.
Later that night, a little relaxing in front of the tv. James takes his downtime very seriously, as well.
1 comment:
I love that James is so serious about his activities. That just means he is taking full advantage of everything. I noticed that your baby counter has 44 days left! That is not long at all. I hope James takes his last 44 days of only-child-hood seriously because he is about to have his world rocked! He should makes the *best* of them.
Post a Comment