James and Mommy's Day of Fun II
This time James and I were off to the zoo for the Sunrise Safari. Once a month the zoo opens at 7:30 in the morning so that families can come and not bake their brains out in the Utah heat. The most important part of the zoo is, of course, the rides. James was thrilled to ride on the carousel and the train, but disappointed that his requests to ride on the giant land tortoise and the rhinos was denied.
He took a rain check on the monkeys and instead focused his energy on the larger animals. He wanted reassurance that the snow leopard would not bite us, and he demanded to know where the giraffes' mother was. (They are fully grown giraffes, so I'm not sure where his concern comes from). Finally, we stopped by the elephants so that James could serenade them with his rendition of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" before climbing around on the statue.
2 comments:
It looks like you two always have so much fun!
We really do. James is a cool kid and I love hanging out with him!
Post a Comment