I've been getting a lot of comments lately about how Baby May "sure has fleshed out," and "is getting nice and fat." Now, not that I think fat babies are a bad thing, but I want my little girl to get recognized for what she really is. She is what Chad and I refer to as "Moon-Faced" rather than fat. You can see her Moon Face quite well in this picture. A Moon Face is characterized by it's almost surreal roundness, accentuated by the spherical cheeks. Now what makes a Moon-Faced baby different from a fat baby are the neck and limbs. In this picture you can see her little pencil neck peeking out from her blanket. When she stretches up to look at the ceiling she looks a little like a lollypop. In this picture you can see that her arms are quite long and slender. Well, more slender than her face might lead you to expect. The girl does have some wickedly fat knees, however.
1 comment:
I think moon-faced is a perfect description of Baby May! BTW, the last picture where she is holding her feet is absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment