Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Photo-Palooza

James was very proud of his Jack O' Lanterns. He drew the faces and Mommy helped to cut them out.
Baby May had an alternate Halloween outfit, just in case she wasn't in a costume mood.
We dropped in on Daddy at work to trick-or-treat at his school and impress all the 5th graders.
James and Mommy went trick-or-treating at the Aviary.
We met up with our friends. Phin was a princess.
There was a fun stump path through the leaves.
My son is the most handsome boy in the world.
James hooting like an owl.
Later James and Mommy met up with May and Daddy for a Utah Obermark Halloween tradition. (May changed into her costume in the van.)
We always eat Halloween dinner at East West. The kids did a great job!
After dinner we went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. The weather was mild and the neighbors loved our little dinosaur & dragon duo.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Krissy!
I've been waiting for this post!! Totally made my day. I love love love the costumes. I miss east west!!! I MISS YOU!! (p.s you are so adorable in that pirate costume)

Patty Girl said...

Looks like the perfect Halloween! That is a really great costume because you can tell James loves being a dinosaur!