Monday, January 25, 2010

Swimming Adventure

I have no pictures for this post, my apologies.

The kids and I went swimming with our friends Chelsea and Baby James today, and we had a great adventure. Luckily, there was a family changing room available so that May could wallow around on the floor while James asked a million questions and I tried to get us all dressed.

After a couple of second thoughts, James braved the pool and I got to be pool furniture for both he and May. Even though the water seemed fairly warm, James was Mr. Shiver-Me-Timbers by the end of the hour.

So the kids and I began the dressing process. It was a bit tricky to get us all out of our wet swimsuits, into the shower, dried off, and into our clothes, but I was very proud of myself for accomplishing it.

On the drive home James said, "Aren't you so glad we went swimming, Mommy?" - which made it all worthwhile.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awwww I wish I was there!