Today was Travel to Wisconsin Day. Although our flight was a little late in leaving Salt Lake, everything else went off without a hitch. The kids were able to run around the airport while we waited, May napped on the flight while James kept busy with all the stocking goodies he received last night, and both kids were happy as clams on the long drive to Beloit. Once at Grandma's, everyone had a chance to just kick back, relax and catch up.
There is nothing like traveling to make you really understand and appreciate how good your own kids really are. Tonight I am thankful that we are all under one roof and that we aren't even sick of each other after a long day of driving and flying. I am also thankful for thoughtful friends and neighbors who drove us to the airport and will watch over our home for us while we are away.
1 comment:
HOORAY! I love that you're safe and sound too...and already blogging! HA HA HA! Have a wonderful time. =)
Post a Comment