Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Queen for the Day

May has been a little under the weather lately. Well, make that a LOT under the weather. Today I explained to James that we were going to have to do our best to take very good care of her and make her feel happy. After breakfast and a bath I suggested we have a Movie Morning. While I cued up "Horton Hears a Who" on TiVo (yay, TiVo!) James went into May's room to gather up all of her favorite things. We carefully covered her lap in blankies as she was complaining about being cold (sad feverish baby) and let all of her best friends sit next to her. Then we fetched her a cool drink to soothe her sore throat. I must say, that is the happiest little sick girl I have ever seen.

1 comment:

Jen said...

These stories of sibling love are kiling me! How is it possible to have such adorable AND well behaved children? Look at that face!!! Poor May May. Give her lots of love from us too! =)