Saturday, June 18, 2011

Project Big Girl Room, Day Four

Princess silhouettes hung.
Rug laid, bed constructed (3 hour task), and stickers applied.
Light switch covers installed, letters hung, and more stickers applied.
Curtains hung, shelves hung and filled, yet more stickers applied.
Even more stickers! I am unable to move the dresser on my own, however, so it remains in the kitchen.
Bed made.
Bookshelf filled.
Little mirrors hung.
Lots more little mirrors hung.
Big girl room awaiting a big girl!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a wonderful surprise for her to come home to! You did a great job. All of the HARD work paid off!

Anonymous said...

You are so amazing! It's perfect! - Chad

Carrie said...

It looks beautiful. Good job Krissy!

Jen said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! I bet she was so happy to come home to that surprise! Awesome job my amazing friend. You blow my mind! =)

Anonymous said...

I sent one but do not see it here.
I'll try this way.

DadO

Anonymous said...

I see while we were all having fun you were wearing what little is left of you butt off. It's elegant. You are truly an artist as well as a good mechanic.

DadO