The (Cropped) Hair Club for Ladies
Wednesday morning after May dressed I asked her, "How should we do your hair today?" Her answer was: "Let's go to Cookie Cutters and get it cut short." Being a fan of shorter hair, myself, and having talked it over with the hubby who feels it will make summer more enjoyable for her, I had no objections.
In fact, I was kind of excited to try to get rid of the cotton candy disaster that is her hair in the morning, after nap, and at the end of the day.
She happily sat in her little car while that lady chopped the living daylights out of her hair. By this point I was having mixed feelings because I simply love giving May cute braids, buns and ponies, and it's just so her. But there was no turning back.
Fortunately, she was pleased as punch with the results, and so was I. I think her new look emphasizes her cute face and spunky personality. What do you think?
1 comment:
ADORABLE! Oh man I want to smoosh that cute little face in a huuuuuge hug! Ha ha ha ha. Love it!
Post a Comment