Breakfast at your Leisure
Here is May as she usually is each morning, noon, and evening about 45 minutes after a meal is served. After everyone else has finished their food, cleared their dishes, and moved on to other activities, May is still sitting in her spot chewing her tiny bites of food what must be one million times. I try not to impose time limits willy-nilly, and I figure when else in her life can she devote this much of her day to savoring food? Still, it kind of bugs me.
2 comments:
DUDE! Ezra toooooo! I have finally started setting a timer because it will last forEVER! Give me your solution when you find it oh amazing one. =) p.s. Did you move the furniture around again? I like the table with a view.
Chad moves furniture all over the place. I don't get it. But it makes him happy.
Post a Comment