I am so fortunate that my son wants to be friends with my friend's daughter. Life could really be so much more complicated if he didn't!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Friendship
I have been very blessed to make a good friend whose daughter is three months older than James. Luckily Keira and James have managed to get along beautifully throughout their infancy.
Here they are playing on the floor. James was only four months old and already quite jealous of Keira's mobility.
Here they are exploring the aquarium at close to 18 months - at this point they really started to love going all kinds of places together.
Here they are at two, posing as news anchors at the local children's museum.
This is right before May was born, when the house was not yet cluttered with baby stuff.
And here they are last week hanging out on the couch and being silly together.
I am so fortunate that my son wants to be friends with my friend's daughter. Life could really be so much more complicated if he didn't!
I am so fortunate that my son wants to be friends with my friend's daughter. Life could really be so much more complicated if he didn't!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That last picture is so freaking adorable!!! Look at how happy they are!! I love how Keira's hair gets a little longer in each shot! Yay for good friends who bring your baby a good friend!! HA HA!
Post a Comment