Saturday, January 30, 2010

Future Scouts of America

Check out this fantastic tent that James got from Grandma and Grandpa for his third birthday. The tent has door flaps that can be tied up and a round window. It also has a removable tunnel. I think James would like it anyway, but having a Baby May to play with makes it even more fun. I'd say they spend about 30 minutes playing in the tent each day, average.


2 comments:

Patty Girl said...

Tents really are the coolest. I am thinking of getting Olive one for the summer. Looks like you guys have some fun toys we need to come play with!

Unknown said...

So sweet, Krissy! I wouldn't have wanted any of it edited out.

I got a tent for Christmas from Ben, and the day I got it, I set it up in the living room, and we sat in it and talked for quite a while. I love tents.