Sunday, October 16, 2011

Winter Gear

With warm weather slipping away and chilly mornings upon us, the kids and I spent some time going through our winter gear so we can put together a list of what needs to be purchased for this winter. Some things from last year (like sweet May's coat) still fit. Some things were purchased at the end of last winter in the next size up (like those adorable boots). We are lucky enough to have quite a few hand-me-downs that meet most of our needs. My biggest problem was getting May out of the winter gear after the fittings. She actually ended up wearing this outfit to take James to gymnastics, and slowly let me strip it off of her layer by layer as she became too hot. Although I dread the arrival of wet, dreary winter, I am looking forward to cute snow-babies!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh that sweet smile! Love the boots!! Dude...we are still in shorts and t-shirts. HA! All the more reason for you to move out here my friend!! =)