Enough already! I give in! Too many friends and loved ones have blogs for me to resist any longer. I eagerly look for their new postings and I thrill at the ease with which they can share pictures and news. The website kept up by my darling husband is no longer enough to satisfy my need to brag about my fantastic life, and so I have followed in the footsteps of those more tech-savy and less inhibited and finally created my own blog. Enjoy!
5 comments:
YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! I am so proud of you!!! I can't wait to read every day!! I love your hair and James is SO big. It blows my mind! I hope you're feeling ok. Love you!
I read the description of yourself to Charlie and he asked if the 1/2 a child was supposed to refer to the baby in the belly or Chad...
Oh goody! I need something to read as I am in a momentary depression having finished the Twilight series... that's right, I'm one of those people.
oh goodie! I am so excited to read your blog and see James. He is such a cutie.
Looking Good! James is so very cute! You did a great job on your new blog project.
Post a Comment